X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evo 6 and PWM table Output assignment

Hi,

ECU SMC 1.99 for Evo 6.

I've got Air Condition working in my car on Pin A22 (inj O/P 7). It uses On/off table to switch AC when AC key is pressed and engine revs are higher than 625.

What I wanted to do is to use PWM table as On/off switch for Exhaust catout solenoid depends on Load/Revs but which output do I have to use ?
    I could only select Aux Output but what pin is it ? Is it Boost control O/P (A11) ? I'm not using this output because I have Profect Spec B boos controller.
    Or there are some limitations on my Ecu and I have to do it different way?

Mick

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.( and so on, and so forth)

http://www.mrm-racing.se/bag/PnPMANUAL32.pdf
    He gets his lap dogs to do his talking for him. Buzzard is a good example.

Comment

I believe aux output will be pin 11.Not 100% sure, but try it.

Comment

I tried A11 but its not working. Aux is on on Output menu. Mayby its because Ian help me some ago to switch on AC to work and did some changes in Cal file.

Comment

Please attach the .cal file

Comment

Here is It.
            When I'm looking at On/Off table, I'm confused if it's working at all or it just uses the output as the ground for the relay in AC relay box...
            Attached Files

Comment

The cal file you have attached shows the Boost enabled to the Aux output and the User PWM disabled. You need to swap these to enable the User PWM table. Should (will)be A11.

Comment

Working...
              X