Possible to see O2 raw value?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible to see O2 raw value?

Since it will make it a little easier to get CLC correct, is it possible to see raw value in Volts from O2 input? only thing i can see is in % witch does not help me to much when setting stoic voltage in CLC.

For an SM4 the calculation is (channel %/100) * 5000, so 10.6% would be 530mv, where the channel span is 5000mV, or 5V
    Last edited by Chris; April 28th, 2017, 02:17 PM.
    He gets his lap dogs to do his talking for him. Buzzard is a good example.

Comment

And how does the offset come into play? ( span set to 4000 and offset 1000. )

Comment

Depends on config. For direct connection to O2 sensor, set Linearize = LSM11 O2

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
          Depends on config. For direct connection to O2 sensor, set Linearize = LSM11 O2
          This is not what i meant, i have this input wired to a analog output fom a innovate, and have programed it so it`S correct with a span of 4000 and a offset of 1000.
          So what i was wondering is how i find what voltage it is seeing when at lambda 1. ( example: at lambda 1 O2 % is at 40 with a span of 4000 and offset 1000. what would that be in input voltage?

Comment

(40/100)*5000 = 2000mV
            Last edited by Chris; May 2nd, 2017, 05:17 PM.

Comment

A span of 4000 means that 10 AFR units = 4000mv , an offset of 1000 mean 10AFR = 0mV. 14.7 AFR = 1880mV with (1880/5000) *100 = a channel percentage of 37.6. If at 14.7 AFR your channel % = 40, then you either have scaling or offset errors.

Comment

Hi.

Could you you please explain how you calculate the 14.7 value? (example: span 4211 and offset 735.)( Aem wideband.)

Comment

What is the afr span 7.35 to 20 afr ?

Comment

Analog op scale is 8.5-18 afr (0.5-4.5v.)
                    Its not so much much the number I need now, but more how it's calculated.

Comment

From the information Chris has already provided above -

Input Voltage = (AFR - (AFR @ 0 mv)) x (millivolts per 1 AFR)

Channel % = (Input Voltage / Analog Input Range) x 100

I suggest using the 'Calc offset & Span' option in the Autronic Software to confirm your span & offset values.
                      Last edited by gts_215i; October 5th, 2017, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Thats good work GTS. I get 3105.6mV / 3.105 volts. Alternately you could measure it with a multimeter.

Comment

Working...
                        X