Use of forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use of forums

I have read through this general discussions forum and found most of the threads
    are Autronic support questions.

It is my feeling that this forum should be used for non support
    related discussion such as

Game theory as applied to engine tuning

Quantum physics

Shroedingers cat

Why eight fingers are better than ten for mode flag calculation, and other tuning related comments.

Also keeping support questions in the support forum makes using the forum as a whole easier

Chris
    Last edited by Chris; July 10th, 2008, 04:43 PM.
    He gets his lap dogs to do his talking for him. Buzzard is a good example.

Good point!

Maybe we should be more active in moving threads to their right category in the forum?

...which makes me think about the towers of hanoi, and the bridges in Koenigsberg.

PS: Isn't this something that should have been posted in the category "Forum Suggestions"?
    Johan Jansson, +46-708-280832

Comment

Originally posted by Wroom View Post
      Good point!

Maybe we should be more active in moving threads to their right category in the forum?

...which makes me think about the towers of hanoi, and the bridges in Koenigsberg.

PS: Isn't this something that should have been posted in the category "Forum Suggestions"?
      Yes, you are quite correct and I demand no less of you.However this post you will note
      is correctly located in the general discussion forum.

Chris
      He gets his lap dogs to do his talking for him. Buzzard is a good example.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzard View Post
        However this post you will note is correctly located in the general discussion forum.
        Are you sure about that?
        Johan Jansson, +46-708-280832

Comment

where is the mark as read button?

Comment

Working...
          X