Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMC 1.94 P&H with harness and DynoDynamic AFR - AKA "Autronics Model A analyzer"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMC 1.94 P&H with harness and DynoDynamic AFR - AKA "Autronics Model A analyzer"

One SMC 1.94 w autotune. Mostly uncut harness, a DynoDynamics highspeed afr (identical to Autronics Model A) . I have no idea which one is the original manufacturer. They look identical except for the logo.
    I added the autotune hookup wires to the AFR and it connects fine to the SMC.
    Includes the cables 02 sensors, reluctor interface, USB adapter, new serial adpt.
    $500 or best offer, + shipping.
    Ships from California
    PM for details.

Comment

Price reduced to $400 or best offer. Yes, the SMC is unlocked

Comment

Originally posted by rhilgers View Post
        One SMC 1.94 w autotune. Mostly uncut harness, a DynoDynamics highspeed afr (identical to Autronics Model A) . I have no idea which one is the original manufacturer. They look identical except for the logo.
        I added the autotune hookup wires to the AFR and it connects fine to the SMC.
        Includes the cables 02 sensors, reluctor interface, USB adapter, new serial adpt.
        $500 or best offer, + shipping.
        Ships from California
        PM for details.
        Autronic is the original manufacturer.
        He gets his lap dogs to do his talking for him. Buzzard is a good example.

Comment

You got PM

Comment

No I don't.
            He gets his lap dogs to do his talking for him. Buzzard is a good example.

Comment

Sorry, it was meant for Rhilgers

Comment

still for sale? I know its an old post.
                thanks

Comment

Yes, still for sale!

Comment

Working...
                  X