No announcement yet.

Want to buy - remote tuning help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is much more to IAC calibration than the adapt value. Some drive cycle logs would be handy.
    He gets his lap dogs to do his talking for him. Buzzard is a good example.

Comment

For what it is worth. i have just started setting up my autronic for my STI also.
      Idle and AVCS were the hardest to setup as i had no access to a dyno and was new to autronic.

I have attached my current cal. My cams are GSC S1's
      compression is 9.5:1 with 89 octain fuel. Intake ports are heavily ported.

i wold not load it on the ecu as a lot will be different but will give you an idea for a car that drives well on the road.

Comment

you forgot to attach the file, but wow - 9.5:1 on 89 octane is some knock heavy region

Comment

sorry did not realize i did not attach.

The engine is VERY knock limited on pump gas. but drives well on the road i have spent HOURS with the cam timing to make the car feel smooth as stock when driving. the timing table has been mapped up to 220kpa. from experience i will get it to about 250 to 260 on our pump gas before it is useless to go any farther.

Attached Files

Comment

Good candidate for knock control.

Comment

Chris you are absolutely correct.
              It is something I will buy at some point. However the currency exchange and shipping/duty cost are not in my favor right now.

There are also a lot of extra little things I need for the car and well money is tight right now. But yes you are absolutely correct.

Comment

I made a gpc table to counter act the clc correction that carries over to off clc load. I'll post the table when I get access to my laptop. Now I can use clc control just for my cruise and not have it affect other areas of my fuel map.

Comment

Interesting. Not something I had considered. 1.15 has a load threshold. Operation above the load limit will inhibit clc operation and clc a/f adaption will not correct fuel delivery.

Comment

Attached are the screen shots of my gpc table and aux fuel table to cancel out (or minimize-you can decide to minimize it or completely cancel out the clc adaption). I'm sorry for the poor quality pictures. I can take a better picture later if you cannot see it well. I never cared for the correction under wot-boost.

Comment

Working...
                    X