Want to buy - remote tuning help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to buy - remote tuning help

it takes experience rather than my trial and error attempts with my limited free time
    for the first part I need to fine tune car starting in any conditions with stable afr

I'd like to bump my offer if anyone is willing to take it off the table

things that I need:
    1. dialed in charge temp table
    2. stable starting under any conditions with no rpm hunting
    3. stable idle and tps follower under any conditions
    4. transient stages (enrichments/enleanments) and smooth avcs operation
    5. operational closed loop that has no effect on open loop
    6. injector phasing

basically I need fined tuned city mode with little to no corrections

My offer is $1k USD

I can provide remote desktop to access the car, video of needed, logging etc
    I know a lot of those require actual "feel", so I will also provide my butt dyno, since its pretty sensitive

I guess this would be my last attempt before I switch to another ecu, I love my Sm4 but I am tired of it having a mind of its own and just want a stable car operation at this point

Last edited by Hyper; July 12th, 2019, 03:46 PM.

Comment

AVCS tuning and injector phasing will require dyno time. CLC adaption affects open loop fueling, so not sure how both options can be achieved.
      He gets his lap dogs to do his talking for him. Buzzard is a good example.

Comment

Where is the air temp sensor mounted? What are you using for AFR measurement, and how is it connected?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
          AVCS tuning and injector phasing will require dyno time. CLC adaption affects open loop fueling, so not sure how both options can be achieved.
          AVCS requires dyno even for the cruising/city modes? I realize you need dyno to dial in the cams for max torque, but this would be the next step. I can probably get access to my friend's dyno though, so I'd say it can be arranged, although it would make sense to dial in the whole map but at this point and I haven't finished breaking in the motor yet
          Current AVCS problem is how hard it operates, kind of on/off even though I try to mimic OEM mapping - I want to achieve very smooth operation with AVCS working along the whole map, including lower RPM range
          I guess CLC is out of the question?

Where is the air temp sensor mounted? What are you using for AFR measurement, and how is it connected?
          Spec C manifold, Autronic sensor installed in stock IAT location in the back of it the manifold
          for AFR I am using Techedge 2C0B with LSU 4.9
          If the dyno uses Autronic WB, I can probably have it connected to the ECU in place of Techedge for the dyno session

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper View Post

AVCS requires dyno even for the cruising/city modes? I realize you need dyno to dial in the cams for max torque, but this would be the next step. I can probably get access to my friend's dyno though, so I'd say it can be arranged, although it would make sense to dial in the whole map but at this point and I haven't finished breaking in the motor yet
            Current AVCS problem is how hard it operates, kind of on/off even though I try to mimic OEM mapping - I want to achieve very smooth operation with AVCS working along the whole map, including lower RPM range
            I guess CLC is out of the question?

Spec C manifold, Autronic sensor installed in stock IAT location in the back of it the manifold
            for AFR I am using Techedge 2C0B with LSU 4.9
            If the dyno uses Autronic WB, I can probably have it connected to the ECU in place of Techedge for the dyno session

Cruising/city modes?
            What constitutes lower rpm range?

CLC adaption is applied to the open loop fueling. I don't see that it is possible to separate them. I am not sure about Wideband CLC that is available in 1.15.

Comment

Please attach your .cal file

Comment

Under 150 load is the city/cruising areas for me, under 5000 rpm

understood on CLC, I guess I don't need it it everything else is fine tuned

cal attached, disregard the base fuel table I just started breaking in the motor and it has less than 100kms
                with regards to AVCS in the lower rpm/load range, I failed to mimic stock operation no matter what I tried - whenever I try to advance them 1200+ rpm I get jerky operation under feather-light throttle, also I tried having them inhibit when the car starts moving, and the car would just die. I have it set as per Ian's recommendation of having it work from 1500 rpm, although it would be great to have it operate a bit earlier and more advanced for that stop and go low end torque

Attached Files

Comment

OEM cam mapping is for emissions. Please attach some logging showing afr.A systematic approach is required for calibration.

Comment

Attaching 3 logs (not easy to do, size and rar limitations, plus it gives an error until you try second time)
                    warm_up - staring car cold, all seem well far or less
                    hot_start - after car has been shut off, this is how it starts with crazy rpm hunting and AFR going lean, and it doesn't use PS_enrichments at all!
                    hot_start_2 - same scenario, but even worse
                    Attached Files

Comment

Log files are corrupt Please email. autronicsm4@yahoo.com.au

Comment

email sent

Comment

Lack of PS enrichment is due to WU-timer not being reset. However I believe the rpm hunting is more likely caused by a poorly calibrate IAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper View Post
                            I have it set as per Ian's recommendation of having it work from 1500 rpm, although it would be great to have it operate a bit earlier and more advanced for that stop and go low end torque
                            There have been very few days where not following Mr Hamwood's advice has proven fruitful.

Comment

Lack of PS enrichment is due to WU-timer not being reset. However I believe the rpm hunting is more likely caused by a poorly calibrate IAC.
                              I did this per instructions, including manually adjusting the screw position before proceeding to the IAC calibration
                              if you notice, IAC adapt is very small, which led me to believe I did a good job...... I also followed Robert's advise on the forum for setting closed rpm value 300rpm lower in the colder temp range, which actually helped too (before I did that, upon starting the rpm would go from 2000 to 800 for an instance before climbing back up to the target)

so what are my options?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              schoolgirl sexokeygabilesohbetdeneme bonusuKoRehberidikmen evden eve nakliyatoyunlar oynaKo Rehberiankara evden eve nakliyat #yaslikurt# Hack haber instagram hackleme sitesi Hack forum