No announcement yet.

Are there interest DBW controller?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any options for additional inputs & control?
    (antilag and traction control for example)

Comment

I think for ALS, yes. It can use as a extra air valve by IAC cotrol. I'v not tested, it will be soon on st205 at winter race.
      About, TRC,,,it will be requiare options...but it you can control it by PWR and you can make logic by autronic software, why not? I think, for special options: speed limiter without retard (only by throttle) and with feedback by vehicle speed, TRC,,and etc, will be modify software and add extra input for check, tps, rpm, vehicle speed and etc...It's more serious device then now. We will working under...
      Thank you
      Alex

Comment

Testing DBW system for Subaru

set up

video, warm up from 2200 to 800 rpm, idling with CLC, accelerating and idling
        resolution for IAC 10:1 (99% IAC = 9.9% ar real and etc), used PWM 9.5KH or swf PWM 10HZ
        Last edited by sss7556; November 24th, 2013, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Alex,

Good day to you, many thanks for sharing your work with the Autronic community as well as completing your testing/R&D work using the Autronic ECU.

That said, I'm curious to know if there has been any further development or testing with ALS? You mention that there was supposed to be a winter race where the testing would have been carried out on a ST205, was this completed? How much longer before we see feedback on this?

Thanks again for sharing and please do keep up the good work, cheers!
          Damien King
          Technical Analyst/Engine Management Calibrator
          Stephen's Automotive Research & Development Engineering

Comment

Thank you, sir!
            It will be testing, soon. I'll report.
            Alex

Comment

Alex, I have a customer with Audi V6 and needs dbw, can you e-mail me for this?
              Robert Jansson
              MRM-Racing

Comment

Hi guys!

Hello

Im am the customer that interrested in the dbw =)
                you can send me a pm with the details directly to me if you want.

And thank you Robert for the quick help! =)
                I will contact you soon about buying some stuf from your webshop if thats ok with you?

best regards Kim

Comment

Originally posted by Kimster View Post
                  Hello

Im am the customer that interrested in the dbw =)
                  you can send me a pm with the details directly to me if you want.

And thank you Robert for the quick help! =)
                  I will contact you soon about buying some stuf from your webshop if thats ok with you?

best regards Kim
                  That will be fine, I have worked many years with Alex and I will send him a e-mail as well.
                  Robert Jansson
                  MRM-Racing

Comment

Originally posted by MRMRacing View Post
                    Alex, I have a customer with Audi V6 and needs dbw, can you e-mail me for this?
                    of course, I sent email for discuss, thank you
                    Alex

Comment

at testing a new software (adjust pedal, thottle)
                      screen

Comment

Looking forward to test it Alex!
                        Robert Jansson
                        MRM-Racing

Comment

Thank you.
                          The main idea is make editable software by user for: adjust min and max for throttle and pedal for any combination and control it. The first versions need tune and check pedal and throttle at shop before run at car and software was not editable for user.

Comment

I agree, this is good work Alex.

I can't say that I'm ready to use or test one of these units but I admire the effort of your work. It proves to be a great motivation for those of is trying to share and encourage development work amongst the Autronic community.

I'm still curious about the ALS implementation so please do keep us posted.

Cheers Alex!
                            Damien King
                            Technical Analyst/Engine Management Calibrator
                            Stephen's Automotive Research & Development Engineering

Comment

Thank you..testing process is not fast. I am waiting installation DBW for ALS run at car...
                              Now, I need check PWM (idle) control by new sotware hte first.
                              Alex
                              Last edited by sss7556; February 10th, 2014, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X