• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SM4 manual from MRM-Racing

Here
    Robert Jansson
    MRM-Racing

Well done Robert.
    I have downloaded the manual and saved it to my desktop.
    I havent looked through the whole manual yet, but from what i have seen there is alot more detail and explanations than the previous manuals.
    Having this on my laptop is far easier than carrying around my now falling appart from over use original manual.
    Top job, congratulations on a fine effort.
    Regards
    Dave.

Comment

thanks a lot, best sm4 manual yet. Really liked the more detailed explanations.

Comment

It is much more work to do but read the Boost control setup it contains much interesting information.
        Robert Jansson
        MRM-Racing

Comment

thanks robert,that is just what i needed.

Comment

Fantastic, thankyou very much!

Comment

Thanks Robert for your time and energy helping us all out. Much appreciated.

Comment

Brilliant...Just noticed this and have downloaded it. I have the Ray Hall manual here but there looks to be more detail as mentioned in this manual.
                Should keep me busy for a while
                Thanks.

Comment

Thx, but this is fast job just to have something until official manual is ready.
                  Robert Jansson
                  MRM-Racing

Comment

Thank you I have an old manual 1.7 the new one is great thank you

Comment

Robert,
                      What is the expected time of the official manual? I have this current one printed and sorted into a folder and it is a great help. But of course I'm eager to see what extra info is in the newer version.
                      I have to echo the previous posts and thank you for the effort you have made with Autronic.....let's say....after sales service lol.

Comment

Hello, a few questions ? On the sm4. Loom wire connector,I found a bn/ wh wire pluged in position 14. On the sm4 ecu ( alternative) & ( standard) manual it shows that a rd/wh wire should be there,? The 14 pin wire position calls for a Pwm 2. Does this matter? Is it a type o? Am I to ignore it and treat the bn/ wh as a rd/ wh?
                        Does the pin position provides the same, weather is 33,36 or14? Regardless of wire color code? Can you straighten me out here please. Thank you in advance for your help. Svt 1919
                        Last edited by Svt1919; January 31st, 2014, 08:24 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

There have been som errors in color in the manuals & wirings.

Sometimes the loom manufacturer runs out of a wire and replace it with another color.

You should always verify it with the position in the connector, pin number is always right.
                          Robert Jansson
                          MRM-Racing

Comment

Working...
                          X