Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subaru 36-3 2 teeth trigger config for a SMC/D

edit..... or is that 36/2/2.....

Before I reinvent the wheel..... Does anyone know the Values for mode flag 13, 14 and 15 if you are running the Later JDM CAS and cam sensor trigger config? or am I straight out of luck? Working out the Crank trigger looks straightforward, Its the cam trigger thats got me stumped. ( and Knowing flag 15 would certainly save time!)

Its just to get the new Dual AVCS Motor fired up using the current SMD (its running 2 coil mode). Im not worried about the AVCS function, and I could turn the cam wheel trigger into a "single trigger" ( as it wont be needed for a DAVCS capable ecu... ) or just use one of the camshaft triggers in a pinch.

Unfortunately it appears I need to Use something other than a Autronic for this Car as apparently the SM4 "cant control" the 4x AVCS cams, So this is purely a stopgap.... ( Its an AWD BRZ so NOTHING is slightly normal about it!)

Mind you ... if a SM4 CAN control 4X Variable cams...................

Last edited by kaptainballistik; February 2nd, 2020, 12:25 PM.

It's 36-2-2-2. It appears you may have a 1.92 version chip. The 2.00 B3 chip I believe will run that trigger unmodified, RRP is $330 + freight.
    He gets his lap dogs to do his talking for him. Buzzard is a good example.

Comment

At
      Last edited by Chris; February 5th, 2020, 12:25 AM.
      He gets his lap dogs to do his talking for him. Buzzard is a good example.

Comment

Working...
      X