Range check error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Range check error

I have recently started getting a 'Range Check Error" trying to access Auto Tune. SM2 using a Win7 machine and a Prolific usb adapter. It has worked in the past and still does on a win10 machine. I found, with the help of another thread here the error will clear by acknowledging it and immediately hitting F5. I tried uninstalling and loading the latest software with no success. Any suggestions appreciated.

Ross

Well, I failed "Basic Troubleshooting 101". Before posting I should have done a restart. It is working now. I should know better.

Ross

Comment

I have found the FTDI based usb-serial adapters to be a better deal. The Prolific adapters work, but are less "comfortable". Aten UC-232A is a good choice. What engine are you running with SM2 ?
      He gets his lap dogs to do his talking for him. Buzzard is a good example.

Comment

Thanks for the input The Prolific has been very reliable for me. The laptop is getting pretty old and is rarely restarted Next time that is the first thing I'll so

I have an M30 BMW with an old Dinan turbo setup in an '84 633CSi. The SM2 has been running it for almost 15 years now.

Comment

Working...
        X