Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 WRX PNP v1.99 - Injector Dynamics 1050x

Hi all,

New to the forum. Hoping someone might be able to help.

I have a 99 Subaru Wrx fitted with an Autronic SMD Pnp v1.99.

I have a set of Injector Dynamics 1050x injectors that I wish to use and I'm after some help to set them up in the software?

I've had a look at the injector list in the software and I am assuming that these injectors will have different characteristics to the preset "injector dynamics ID1000 @ 300kpa" option.

The injector dynamics website has a collection of plug and play data for this injector but nothing specific for the Autronic ecu.
    http://help.injectordynamics.com/sup...folders/263533
    Is it possible to determine the required injector characteristics from this data or will I be required to send one away?

Any information/advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Patrick.

The data for the ID1050X is different to ID1000. There are a few options here.

Contact Autronic tech support and ask for an injector calibration to be generated. I believe ID has supplied the extra data required on other occasions.

Using a two channel oscilloscope measure the opening and closing times of the injector. Then setup the injector using Generic *.*ms DT setting available in the injector list.I have had good success with this method.

Send an injector to Autronic.- this option can have considerable lead time.

Fudge it. Many do.

Options 1,2,3 appear viable.
    He gets his lap dogs to do his talking for him. Buzzard is a good example.

Comment

Thanks for that Chris.

I've sent an email to the tech support. I'll post back here if I receive a response.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
      X