• Show
Clear All

• Chris
    replied
    Log file please.

Leave a comment:

• Svante
    replied
    Hi again, ok it didn’t work out. The relay activated a brief second during a pull. Had to switch it back to load activated to tune the nitrous. Is there any setting i should look closer at in order to have the tps activation running?

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Svante
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris View Post
    With the GPC, the switch in the off position inhibits the output, that is sets the GPC output to zero or off.

20.1% throttle opening and 4000rpm O/P NOS parameters become active is correct. You can set the GPC parameters to suit your requirements.Let me know how it works.
    Ok great!

Yes i’ll let you know the results. Hopefully this weekend.

And again. Thank you
    Great help.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    With the GPC, the switch in the off position inhibits the output, that is sets the GPC output to zero or off.

20.1% throttle opening and 4000rpm O/P NOS parameters become active is correct. You can set the GPC parameters to suit your requirements.Let me know how it works.

Leave a comment:

• Svante
    replied
    Hello again Chris,
    Trying to understand what you did here: My Nos activation switch activates HSI3 and GPC1, when i reach in this case 20.1% throttle opening and 4000rpm O/P NOS parameters become active. Is this correct?

Thank you very much for great help. I have a indication light for when the nos relay is active so i can unplug the solenoids and dry run the car with this setup for verification.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Ian has pointed out to me, (quite correctly) that many of the outputs can be selected directly in the I/P Switches menu. This would remove the need to physically link an output to an input with a wire.

I have attached a basic configured .cal file, however YOU MUST VERIFY correct operation and adjust parameters to suit the required operation.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Chris; June 12th, 2019, 05:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Robert could do it for you. Perhaps contact him.

Leave a comment:

• Svante
    replied
    Ok, Thank you.

I found a couple of pages in the manual regarding GPC setup, but I have not done this before. Is there any more information i can read anywhere?

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    It is significantly easier to do with later firmware . However you could use a GPC, wire the output of the GPC to the input for NOS control, set the NOS load parameter to zero. Then configure the GPC including an inhibit for a switch to turn the function off.

Leave a comment:

• Svante
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris View Post
    You are referring to NOS threshold LOAD? You would prefer this to be TPS based?
    Yes. Is that possible? And still have the NOS ign retard parameter?

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    You are referring to NOS threshold LOAD? You would prefer this to be TPS based?

Leave a comment:

• Svante
    replied
    Hi Chris,
    Here you go.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    .Cal file please

Leave a comment:

• Svante
    started a topic Sm4 nitrous control

Sm4 nitrous control

Hello, Is there a way to control the nitrous o/p using Tps instead of load? The fuel/ign tables are load based on this setup but if it’s possible to have the nos o/p running of tps it would be great. Current setup is HSI3 i/p for nos activated and o/p 5 activates a relay for the solenoids using the settings in nos control menu.

Thanks
Working...
X