issues connecting SM4 to realdash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issues connecting SM4 to realdash

Cannot get the Realdash Android app (http://www.realdash.net/) to connect to my SM4. Tried serial cable as well as a Perfect Tuning wifi module on my Android phone but no success. Its a 1.14 chip. I read in an old thread that some values have to added to the command line, is this necessary?

Is Data Streaming turned on in the ECU?

Comment

Yes. I have attached my cal file
      Last edited by bogo; April 9th, 2019, 10:49 PM.

Comment

The cal
        Attached Files

Comment

Your cal file has two errors. In Base settings Overall fuel mult2 and in M2 Table axis setup/ Charge temp axis Y. Neither are the source of your issue, however both should be rectified.
          He gets his lap dogs to do his talking for him. Buzzard is a good example.

Comment

Thanks Chris, I'll will make the corrections as described. I tried with a new cable yesterday wired exactly as the original Autronic ECU Cable except the Rx (only using Tx from the Autronic) but still no luck. The Aten adapter flashes but thats about it. Its very strange, Robert hooked up his Android device without any issues.

Comment

I would grab a terminal program such as Realterm and check the ecu is outputting data. Are you using a USB OTG cable?

Comment

Found an OTG adapter in my old Samsung box! When connecting my Samsung S7 via the OTG adapter and the Aten to SM4 it connected for a second or two! However, I cannot repeat it and Im stuck again.
                Last edited by bogo; April 10th, 2019, 01:27 PM.

Comment

How are you connecting the Autronic serial to your Android device?

Comment

Is the Aten driver implemented?
                    Last edited by Chris; April 10th, 2019, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                      How are you connecting the Autronic serial to your Android device?
                      SM4 -> Aten->OTG adapter-> Phone

Comment

How is the Aten driver implemented?
                        Are you refering to the driver routine version in the laptop I use during mapping? When I hook up the WIFI module, I dont use the Aten at all.

Comment

I am referring to the Aten driver that will be required on the Android device.

Comment

I am referring to the Aten driver that will be required on the Android device.
                            Have uploaded the driver now but no change. Probably a stupid question; do I have to take any other actions to run the driver or is it sufficent to just download and unzip?
                            Last edited by bogo; April 10th, 2019, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Generally you would have to install the driver.

Comment

Working...
                              X