• Wanted Guides

Post your wanted Guides here.
    Robert Jansson
    MRM-Racing

Autotune

Comment

This would be really usefull...

Comment

Setting up and tuning with staged injectors.

Comment

Data logging

Comment

Idle control on VAG cars (prefable Audi wiring on the 7 pin throttle body connector).

Comment

How to go about tuning cold start and cold running with and without IAC. Some engine use a IAC and some don't...

Comment

Charge Temp Estimate Table

Comment

Originally posted by autoperformance View Post
                  Charge Temp Estimate Table
                  Yes!!

Comment

Make proper use of new trans comp features (What they do, how best to set it up).
                    Thanks

Comment

Sofware Wanted

Trriggersetup.exe, ModeFlag.exe

Comment

On my setup i dont use IAC and to combat the idle down problem specially with automatic transmission when you put in (D) drive engine will usually dip more ore less so i use more ignition advance to help up the RPM when you are in drive mode . Try that and you will find out that idle quality is really good .

Comment

idle without IAC

On my setup i dont use IAC and i allso do have Automatic transmission , so when im i neutral i got 10degree ignition timing but when i put in D drive i whant allmost the same RPM so i just advance the timing on idle table to say 19degree to help up the engine to get more torque and idle perfect in D . and you do allso have a ignition trim table you can custom tune in special temperatures ranges to, so if you might need even more advance if the temp is colder out side then can just set more timing in cold range if you need more advance .

Comment

How Do I setup Anti lag on and SMC 1.99 Evo 7 (for begginers)
                            Evo VII BR 2.3lt - GT35HTA -SMC PnP

Comment

Originally posted by boostoman View Post
                              How Do I setup Anti lag on and SMC 1.99 Evo 7 (for begginers)
                              This is well covered in this thread http://www.mrm-racing.se/forum/showthread.php?t=744
                              Robert Jansson
                              MRM-Racing

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              schoolgirl sexokeygabilesohbetdeneme bonusuKoRehberidikmen evden eve nakliyatoyunlar oynaKo Rehberiankara evden eve nakliyat #yaslikurt# Hack haber instagram hackleme sitesi Hack forum