New SM4/SM3 chip 1.11 out soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SM4/SM3 chip 1.11 out soon

There is a 1.11 version chip available soon with new software.

One feature is you can use Ethanol sensor 50-150 Hz for ethanol content and 1-4 msec pulse for temperature.

The sensor is connected to HSI 2.

Stay tuned for update!
    Robert Jansson
    MRM-Racing

Will you post a complete update list in this tread?
    ETA?

Comment

Thanks for keeping us in the loop Robert.

Cheers!
      Damien King
      Technical Analyst/Engine Management Calibrator
      Stephen's Automotive Research & Development Engineering

Comment

i updated my backup ECU to run 1.07 (it came with 1.06) and so both my ECUs run 1.07.

what or who could help with changing the maps to be able to run the newest chip/firmware?

Comment

Looking forward to seeing what the new features are

Hopefully the wait isn't too long

Cheers

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by baddrabbit View Post
            i updated my backup ECU to run 1.07 (it came with 1.06) and so both my ECUs run 1.07.

what or who could help with changing the maps to be able to run the newest chip/firmware?
            Your nearest dealer!
            Where are u located?
            Robert Jansson
            MRM-Racing

Comment

Originally posted by MRMRacing View Post

One feature is you can use Ethanol sensor 50-150 Hz for ethanol content and 1-4 msec pulse for temperature.

Stay tuned for update!
              what's Ethanol sensor?

Comment

Originally posted by MRMRacing View Post

Stay tuned for update!
                Hello MRMRacing,

Do you have changelog for that chip?

Comment

There are only a few changes to the 1.11 firmware.

Flex fuel sensor capability (both ethanol content and fuel temperature) is the main change. Other changes are Divide-by-2 MAP signal filtering (for Cyl&Sync patterns where the number of events/cycle is greater than the number of cylinders) and a new Comms protocol which should improve wireless modem data rates considerably.

I have tried the comms and can get 100 packets of data per second with several different laptop to ECU direct connections but haven't confirmed the wireless modem rates yet as I think I have a problem modem (getting more modems soon).

There are a considerable number of software changes. I will put a list together.

Comment

No electric throttle control then ?

Comment

Cheers for that info Ian.

Can I ask what benefit it is to divide by 2 map signal filtering compared to what's available on v1.09

Thanks
                      Peter

Comment

It is related to the crank tooth divider. It is not applicable for your application.
                        He gets his lap dogs to do his talking for him. Buzzard is a good example.

Comment

Is there any changes in the launch strategy. We have found that the Autronic launch is banging a lot more compered to other brands.
                          We have try a lot of settings and also try to use the rev limiter instead but with the same result.
                          This is on methanol engines with 2bar+ in launch.
                          Joakim Mellberg
                          Sweden

Comment

For SM4/SM3 v1.09 CPU's the version differences are;

V1.09-4, AFR minimum value lowered to 5,

V1.09-4x, Very high speed pattern for ring-gear crank triggers (some Audi &
                            BMW),

V1.09-5, Stepper minimum volts fix, Data-stream Driven Speed fix, Tacho
                            pulse for dual channel knock boards, improved error decoding, Dual cal ECU
                            capability (ECU must also have correct memory & other components),

V1.09-6, Limp home MAP Boost control fix, Fix for 2-stroke mode in v1.09-4x
                            & v1.09-5, Improved RPM rate calculation.

For v1.11 CPU's the differences from v1.09-6 are;
                            Continental flex fuel sensor capability (on I/P HSI2), MAP divide-by-2
                            filter for engines using double Cyl events, improved Telemetry.
                            Robert Jansson
                            MRM-Racing

Comment

Looks like some updated software has been released and is available from the Autronic website - SM4V028k

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              php shell indir Hack Haber Cracked Accounts Free Netflix Accounts VPN Proxy Shares Hack Programları Hack dökümanları Hack methodsları Wordlist Combolist Warez Scriptler Download Warez Files WhatsApp Numara çekme +90 Abazalardan Para kazanma Telegram Mavi tik alma 2022 Numara sorgulama Azuere Aws Sanal Kart Method WhatsApp vurma Güncel Method 2022 Bedava .Com .Org .Net VDS Premium Host YouTube Sahte Telif Methodu Tıklama hilesi ile para kazanmak Azure Hack method Pubg Mobile Uc Almak Hedef Kişinin herşeyini öğrenmek instagram Telif taslağı 2022 Ölüm Belgesi ile instagram hesap kaptma instagram form ile ebedi hesap kapatma instagram taklitsiz hesap kapatma instagram Çift faktör geçme instagram tiktok hesap çalma method instagram 2 Faktörlü doğrulama geçme instagram hesap kapatma 2022 instagram rever kırmak instagram Revert Kırma Abaza Dayı Methodu Aylık Dolar kazamak 1500 dolar instagram Çalmak istiyorum instagram düşmeyen takipçi instagram hackleme sitesi Whatsapp Kapatma %100 Abaza tokatlayarak para kazanmak Spotify ile para kazanma Günde 100 tl kazanma sınırsız kazanç Yatakta yatarak para kazanma YouTube izlenme arttırme yöntemi Oturduğun yerde para kazanma yöntemi Discord Hack tool Discord hack programları Cerebrus Rat v2 kodları PP Takipçi Çeken Telif Scripti Facebook profil kapatma methodu 2022 instagram yapay ile banned methodu instagram hesap satışı Sosyal medya hesap satışı Sosyal medya hack OnlyFans Share Forum OnlyFans Leak Shares instagram Forum instagram Forumu
                              #mecrevmor kamagra jelkamagra jelyazılım